What Is Compounding?
What is compounding, and how can a compounding pharmacy provide you with the highest quality customized medications to meet unique patient needs?
Compounding utilizes state-of-the-art technology and the latest medical knowledge to combine, mix, or alter ingredients, creating customized medications that meet the unique needs of individual patients.
At Towne Lake Family Pharmacy, we are a compounding pharmacy dedicated to using our expertise to prepare medications that feature:
- Unique dosage forms not available commercially, including troches, “chewies”, lollipops, and transdermal gels
- Optimal dose for each patient
- Absolutely NO problematic excipients or fillers like sugar, lactose, alcohol, or dyes
- Combinations of different compatible medications in one single dose form
- Ease of administration and enhanced compliance
- Custom formulations not available commercially
Experience Personalized Medication through Compounding
Towne Lake Family Pharmacy is your trusted compounding pharmacy. When you choose our team, you can count on the highest level of personalized service, which sets us apart from the rest. We take the time to build relationships with our patients and provide the custom medications you need when you need them most.
Our compounding pharmacists create tailored preparations that fill in the gap for your health and wellness needs, especially when conventional medicine falls short. We work closely with you and your physician to formulate medications to improve your health and life. Our specialized compounding services include:
- Bioidentical hormone therapy for men and women
- Adrenal or thyroid hormonal therapy
- Pain management
- Sports medicine
- Wound care
- Nutritional supplements
- And more
Highest Quality Compounding to Maximize Therapeutic Results
Because your compounded medication’s efficacy is directly related to preparation, choosing the right compounding pharmacy is crucial. The experienced compounding pharmacists and technicians at Towne Lake Family Pharmacy participate in ongoing training to keep them up-to-date on the latest in compounding technology, equipment,
methods, and chemicals.
When you turn to our pharmacy, you can trust you are getting the very best compounded medication to facilitate your optimal therapeutic outcomes. Compounding skill and education matter, but the compounding pharmacists must also have extensive experience as well as ingenuity as they modify formulas or develop unique preparations. Our pharmacists expertly consider:
- Physical and chemical properties of the medications, including active ingredients, excipient, solubility, viscosity, and tonicity
- Ideal dose to meet each patient’s needs
- The most appropriate dosage form or device for medication administration
- Standard Operating Procedures, including the necessary potency testing
At Towne Lake Family Pharmacy, our compounding pharmacists can formulate your medication as an oral or nasal spray, sublingual drops, lollipops, rectal solutions or suppositories, and other specialized forms of dosage. It’s our top priority to provide effective, personalized medication solutions to help you achieve your health and wellness goals.
The Compounding Pharmacy You Can Trust
Are you ready to fill your prescription for custom compounded medication? It’s time to reach out to the team of compounding pharmacists at Towne Lake Family Pharmacy.
tired of trying medication after medication with no results?
Discuss your symptoms with a compounding pharmacist, we can help!