Are you looking for information about Low Dose Naltrexone?
Learn more about this drug to treat ailments including Chronic Fatigue, Multiple Sclerosis, Myalgic Encephalopathy, various cancers, and autoimmune diseases.
What Is Low Dose Naltrexone?
Make An Appointment With A Compounding Pharmacist Today!
Are You Searching For A Better Method Of Treatment?
Discuss your symptoms with a compounding pharmacist, we can help!
Potential Benefits of LDN
- Increase in levels of beta-endorphins in patient blood, regulating cell growth
- Protection of nerve cells, preventing dysfunction, damage, and degeneration
- Prevention from inflammation and neuron death
- Many different cancers
- Autoimmune diseases, including Alzheimer’s, Lou Gehrig’s, Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, Fibromyalgia, and Post-
- Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Common colds
Dosage Forms for Low Dose Naltrexone
- A variety of dosage forms, including capsules, sublingual drops, and creams that are helpful for patients with allergies to excipients, flavorings, and colors found in other LDN forms.
- The optimal dose for each patient