Men’s Hormone Therapy
Men tend to experience a steady decline in serum testosterone levels as they age.
Discover how hormone therapy for men can achieve the goal of restoring and maintaining hormone balance to deliver numerous benefits.
- Fatigue and weakness
- Heart disease and atherosclerosis
- Irritability, depression, and anxiety
- Reduced libido, erectile dysfunction, and low sperm count
- Metabolic syndrome
- Reduced muscle mass
- Sleep disturbances
- Reduced cognitive function
- And more
At Towne Lake Family Pharmacy
Make An Appointment With A Compounding Pharmacist Today!
ARE YOU STRUGGLING WITH LOW TESTOSTERONE?
Discuss your symptoms with a compounding pharmacist, we can help!
The Low Testosterone Level Diagnosis
- Total Testosterone
- Bioavailable Testosterone
- Prostate-Specific Antigen
- Complete Blood Count
Benefits of Male Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- Increased stature, strength, body composition, and muscle mass
- Bone mass preservation
- Enhanced sexual function and libido
- Alleviation of depression and mood improvement
- Improved concentration, memory, and cognition
- Enhanced sleep and feeling of well-being
- Potential decrease of cardiovascular risk, including lower cholesterol, triglicerides, and blood glucose levels
- Blood clotting normalization and better wound healing
- Minimized risk for Type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome
Understanding the Optimal Testosterone Replacement Therapy
At Towne Lake Family Pharmacy, our compounding pharmacists utilize pure testosterone USP, a natural testosterone, to compound customized dosages to meet your individualized needs. Because excessive doses can lead to too high testosterone levels and adverse side-effects, we work closely with you and your physician to achieve the best results.
Our compounded preparations have several advantages. Unlike other preparations that can require shaving or lead to skin irritation, our medication is available in a single dose cream, gel, sublingual drops, or troches. Daily administration of testosterone minimizes side effects and provides a specific dose the body can utilize better than long-lasting injections.
If you are ready to move forward with male hormone therapy, contact our compounding specialists at Towne Lake Family Pharmacy.